Auditing & Accounting
Our expertise and proactive approach to personal and corporate tax planning is aimed at providing entrepreneurs with flexible solutions to growing business needs.
The strength of our accounting firm lies in its people and their ability to provide services to a wide variety of clientele. We are more than “just accountants” as we enjoy mentoring clients. Our firm is staffed in a manner that provides a team of highly dedicated and well trained professionals who are committed to guiding principles that include standards for quality control, efficient assignment turn-around, seamless communications, integrity and adding value.
Auditing & Accounting
The expectations of our profession and our clients always ensure that the people in our firm continually seek to provide the highest level of care and service possible.
Our team is highly skilled in providing traditional and specialized compliance auditing and accounting engagements for corporations as well as for not-for-profit organizations, professionals, self-employed individuals and others. Our team will assist you to determine your specific business needs and to expertly provide the necessary reports and financial information required.
We are a Canadian Public Accountability Board (“CPAB”) member in good standing. The CPAB designation is provided to only those CPA firms that meet the rigid standards and are then allowed to audit public companies.
Our professional services include:
- Not for Profit Organizations Audits
- Health and Welfare Trusts Audits
- Union Pension Plan Audits
- Listed Public Company Audits
- Listed Public Company, Review of Internal Controls
- Corporate Income Tax Filings
- Privately Held Company Audits
Our specialization in this service area includes:
- Audit – Public/Private Corporations
- Secondary Public Accounting Services
- Review and Accounting Engagements
- Proactive Tax Planning
- Reports on Applying Specific Audit Procedures
- Statutory and Government Filings
- Due Diligence Verifications
- Investigative Auditing – Specializing In Union Payroll Audits
- Forensic Accounting and Reporting (with strategic allies)
- File Quality Review Services for Public Accounting Firms
- Consulting Services For Other Accounting Firms
Traditional Accounting Services…
- Book keeping and compilation of financial services
- Assistance and preparation of other financial document requiring the expertise of Public Accountants
- Benefit plans
- Construction & Development
- Plastic Industries
- Advertising Agencies
- Financial Services
- Transportation & Logistics